Saturday 3 April 2010

Moshonas - My name is Michaela Ioanna, and I’m a Boxing Day baby! Does that mean I love shopping? My parents, Phillip and Sheila, were expecting me for Christmas Day, but I can not control these things. I’m only a baby. I arrived on December 26, 2004, at around 5:00 am. I weigh 6 lb 10 oz. I can not wait to be spoiled by my grandparents Gerrassimos and Vivi, and Eugene and Fay, but I will get even with the uncle who wrote this silly announcement. Special thanks to the doctors and nurses at Women’s College Hospital.

416-777-7777

98 words

Moshonas - My name is Michaela Ioanna, and I’m a Boxing Day baby! I guess I love shopping! I arrived at 5:10 am, and I weigh 6 lb 10 oz. My parents, Phillip and Sheila, were expecting me for Christmas Day, but I can not control these things. I’m only a baby! I can not wait to meet my grandparents Gerrassimos and Vivian, and Eugene and Fay. Special thanks to God for bringing me into the expert care of the folks at Women’s College Hospital.

85 words

Tolentino-Moshonas – Phil and Sheila are happy to announce the birth of their daughter Michaela Ioanna on Boxing Day at 5:10am. Happy grandparents are Gerry, Vivi, Eugene and Fay. We thank God for this joyous gift and the Women’s College Hospital staff.

No comments:

Post a Comment